Creating a new event
If you haven’t done yet, create a user account and make sure you can log in before proceeding with the next step.
- In the top-right menu, navigate to Events | My Events.
- Click Add New to create a new event.
- Before being able to create an event, you have to read and agree to the organizer agreement. By creating an event you agree to all terms listed in the organizer agreement.
- When you agree to the organizer agreement, proceed with providing event details. If unsure about certain fields, for example because the location isn’t 100% fixed but will take place in a specific city, fill out what you can already. Your site will be considere pending until all required information is provided.
- The event description should contain a link to your EventDay, EventBrite or custom registration website so people know where to register. Until this is done the site will be considered pending, but will appear on the map. Note that you can add local sponsor images and links to the event description.
- Provide your international phone number so we have an emergency contact number on the day of the event.
- If you are organizing this event with others, provide their name and e-mail address.
- In the future, we will be asking for addtional information.
- Download the Organizers Planning Guide for ideas on how to get started planning.
After saving, you can find your event under Locations (after approval by the Global Azure Bootcamp organization).
Editing an event
After logging in, use the top-right menu and navigate to Events | My Events. From here, you can edit a previously added event.
Once saved, you can find your event under Locations (after approval by the Global Azure Bootcamp organization).