Israel – Haifa
23/04/2017 9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Sign up for this event
Want to attend? Sign up for this event!
Use the comments below if you have any questions about the event. Alon Fliess, the main organizer for this event, will be notified directly.
The Internet of Things (IoT) brings together devices, sensors, cloud, data and your imagination. Join the global Azure community and take part in this Azure Boot camp hackathon event. Come, learn and create an IoT device, connect it to Azure IoT hub and form an IoT system. Whether this will be your first experience with the Internet of Things or you’re a seasoned pro, you will experience tools and technologies that get you going in Internet of Things (IoT)!
- 08:30-09:00 – Gathering
- 09:00-09:45 – Introduction to the internet of things, IoT devices 101.
- 09:45-10:30 – Azure IoT – IoT Hub, Device SDK, Device Management & Communication.
- 10:30-10:45 – Break
- 10:45-11:00 – Team building, project idea definition, IoT device and tools setup
- 11:00-13:30 – Work on projects
- 13:30 – 14:00 – Projects Presentation