Home Forums 2018 Announcements Digital Giveaways are coming!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Estelle Auberix 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Mike Wood
    Keymaster

The Digital Giveaways hit a little delay. The intent was to email them all out over this last weekend. They should start being emailed tomorrow (Tuesday) in the morning Eastern Daylight time. Sorry for the delay. We will send out a full blast to all organizers when the giveaways are sent. They will be addressed to the mail organizer. Sorry, we can not send them to anyone else.

The welcome slide deck and prize slide decks are posted and you can download them now.

The email with the digital giveaways will have four attachments (nnnn will be your event ID).
    • A PDF named 2018-GAB-SWAG-Handout-nnnn.pdf with all giveaways to print and handout. This contains links on how to redeem giveaways that are for ALL attendees, so printing and handing them out to ALL of your participants is highly recommended. The code for the Cerebrata 3 month subscription all attendees gets is on the form. It’s the same for all participants at your event location, so you could show it on a slide, but it’s really long and easier just to make sure each participant gets a copy. Feel free to email the SWAG Handout PDF to all your participants if you don’t want to print them.
    • A PDF named OpsgilityWinnerForm.pdf to be given to the winner of the 1 year subscription of SkillMeUp. It provides instructions on how to redeem. This only goes to the winner of the prize. Print ONCE, or email to the one winner.
    • A PDF named JetBrainsWinnerForm-nnnn.pdf to be given to the winner of the 1 year subscription from JetBrains. It contains the code to redeem the prize. This only goes to the winner of the prize. Print ONCE, or email to the one winner.
    • A PDF named CerebrataWinnerForm-nnnn.pdf to be given to the winner of the 1 year subscription from Cerebrata. It contains the code to redeem the prize. This only goes to the winner of the prize. Print ONCE, or email to the one winner

If you have any questions after you receive the digital giveaways, please let us know.

Alejandro Velasco
    Participant

Excelente !
    Muchas gracias

Estelle Auberix
    Participant

Thx Mike but I just realized I did not receive this email. Where can I download the PDF ASAP ?

Mike Wood
    Keymaster

It was emailed to your inomnia-paratus.com address. The rest of the PDFs aren’t a download we send them via email. Please check your spam or junk folders, and if they aren’t there then email global@azurebootcamp.net and I’ll reply to that email with the goodies.

Estelle Auberix
    Participant

Found them, thx Mike for your answer. Have a fun Global Azure Bootcamp!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.