Sharing is caring   Email this to someoneShare on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterShare on Google+Share on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on RedditShare on StumbleUponDigg this

Home Forums Archive 2016 General Racing Lab page

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Marius Zaharia Marius Zaharia 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Asa Black
    Asa Black
    Participant

Getting a 404 page error for this address: http://global.azurebootcamp.net/racing-lab-2016

Asa Black
    Participant

+ There was no instructions including information about the lab key.

Profile photo of Martin Abbott
    Martin Abbott
    Keymaster

Hi Asa,

The page was still in Draft as the release was going to coincide with the newsletter.

That release is imminent (some new content has been added) so I’ve flicked the page over to published, could you take a quick look?

The page contains details about the lab key, but obviously if you couldn’t see the page that’s a problem!

Thanks,

Martin

• This reply was modified 9 months, 2 weeks ago by Profile photo of Martin Abbott Martin Abbott.
    Asa Black
    Participant

Thanks Martin,

Can I just confirm. The attendees will just install the game, play and compete for best track time, making it a fun community event? There is information saying: “Attendees will have read access to the data generated, allowing them to complete a hands-on lab and publish their own high-scores websites to Azure.” but no specific instruction on how to do so.

Profile photo of Marius Zaharia
    Marius Zaharia
    Participant

Hi, any update on that? In addition, we don’t have keys – how we can get them? Only the location owner can get the key?
    Thanks –
    Marius

Profile photo of Marius Zaharia
    Marius Zaharia
    Participant

I will answer myself: yes only the location owner can get key; then he will share it with all the local audience.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General’ is closed to new topics and replies.